Code is open source. I will be accepting feature requests and fixing issues via Github. I can also be contacted via email@example.com for all other inquiries. If you like the work I have done please consider leaving a donation
Original code for data visualization can be found here. I heavily modified it and am working on including more countries, as well as fixing bugs and adding new features. For complete list of changes please refer to my Github linked at the top of this page.
• Fixed an issue with data formatting on the dashboard.
• Updated UI and release of Dashboard!
• Improved SEO.
• Improved load time on all devices.
• Updated UI and fixed issue with parsing data. Dashboard coming soon.
• Updated UI and fixed issue with formatting data in the Billions
• Added log and updated site stability
• Fixed orbital/camera controls
• Added autorotate feature to globe/data
• Created modal and modified orbital/camera controls
• Modified styling to mitigate resize issues with globe and info button